Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 15 August 2013

Get One Year Hosting With SiteGround for Just $9

SiteGround is one of the top WordPress hosting providers which provides fast and secure hosting for different business types. If you need a hosting for either your WordPress blog, any other CMS or for your static website, then SiteGround is a good option. Regular prices at SiteGround start at $9.
But today, I have brought you a very special package. This package is for friends and family and as a SiteGround affiliate, I can get you a 12 month hosting for just $9. I am not joking! You can get it for $9 only. Recently, my friend Vijay of ComboUpdatesmoved to WordPress from Blogger after purchasing the hosting from SiteGround at this discounted price.

Normally, I promote SiteGround’s packages at its normal prices which earn me a little commission. But today, I am providing you a special link which will get you a reliable hosting with 10GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, unlimited databases and a lot of other features at just $9/year.
In addition to standard hosting features, SiteGround is loaded with much more advanced features also which I haven’t found elsewhere till now. They have super caching technology which runs your blog faster. In addition, they give your blog a bullet-proof security against hackers. Like managed WordPress hosts, SiteGround takes a great care of your WordPress blog but the uniqueness of SiteGround is that it doesn’t restrict you from using plugins and themes of your choice like Managed WordPress hostings do.
My friend’s blog is running good on SiteGround and you can also experience the hosting power of SiteGround. I am sure that its performance will surely satisfy you. So if you need a hosting or your current host isn’t satisfying you, give a try to SiteGround. Don’t worry, you aren’t going to invest a big sum. Get hosting at just $9 for a whole year. Signup below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer